Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sometimes it is frustrating

Oh, I know my husband is just trying to make a living for our family...but sometimes, I would like to see him more than I do. He leaves for work before 6am and normally doesn't get home until after 7pm...sometimes, he works as late as midnight!!!

Sigh, I am missing on my hubby. The kiddo's are being good and I really don't have much to complain about but I want to see the man I love. I am getting to be snappy and growly when he is around because he is gone so much. I want to be with him and be happy about it!

It is hard on the kiddo's too. My hubby walked through the door and basically turned around and walked right back out to go back to work. He was home for less than five minutes! The kiddo's are so used to it that when he said "I have to go back to work" they just said "Bye Daddy!" and went about their business.

I am basically a single parent Monday through Friday. I do it all...on the weekends, my husband lets me sleep in (because he is awake before the girls are anyhow) and we try to get a little time together...

TMI WARNING!!!! We haven't had sex in at least two weeks! He is always so tired and I know he needs his sleep. Which means, I go without...a lot!

This week isn't helping things either. I thought I would get time to write but instead I have been too busy to just sit down and write! I am hoping things improve soon though...if they don't I may never get this done! I literally haven't written a WORD in my books in over a week! How am I supposed to get them done if I don't have the time to write them!

I should be the worlds biggest hypocrite and write a self help book about time management...hehe! No really! I am good at managing my time! If I wasn't, I still wouldn't have the time to blog and would be forced to be otherwise occupied!

The worst part about all of this is that I am so tired. I am running off of 5-7 hours of sleep a night and I am SOOO ready for the weekend. Tomorrow, I swear, I am finishing laundry and then sitting down and writing! I have so many scenes in my head that need to get out! Could you imagine having Lord of the Rings 1, 2, AND 3 running through your head all at the same time? Well, that is how I am feeling right now!

Weird...there are so many things that happened this last week and so many more things I could write about...but...I just want to pull up Tia's Folly and get to writing. So, I guess Tia is calling my name...maybe I can squeeze an hour of writing in...humm....sacrifice an hour of sleep to write for an hour? Yep...gonna do it!

1 comment:

  1. I do know exactly what you are feeling. If my hubby leaves for a couple of hours, I get cranky because he is gone. And then when he comes back, I'm so frazzled that I'm a bitch to him! Then we both go to bed angry, and yada yada.
    As for writing, I know you're itching to get to it, but you should really opt for sleep if you can so that when you DO finally have time to write, you're not dropping from exhaustion! Unless you literally can't sleep, in which case write while it's nattering at you and sleep when no one's home and you'd normally use the time to write, lol!

    ReplyDelete