Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Two seperate things....

One,
STGRB, they are trying to be a "reliable" source as they name their "article" Pocket of Bullshit...
Sigh...
Once again, this site...
Geez, what do you even say about them?
Lying hypocrites?
Yep, that fits. So, lets not forget what STGRB stands for...

Shit
Talking
Grouchy
Repulsive
Bigots

This may be my new mantra. I hate, hate, hate that site! I am still so pissed off that they dared link my name to my author accounts! My newest goal in life is to post about their bull honky EVERY TIME they make a post...so, I am going to make sure the TRUTH is out there and not the lies that they perpetrate!

Two...
I will get to that later...For now, I  need to go take care of babies...6 kids in my house at the moment that I am responsible for....

No comments:

Post a Comment