Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

No...life never does slow down for me

     So, on the 24th of this month, I go in for foot surgery. I will be non-weight bearing with my left foot for 3-4 weeks.

     I am a little uncertain about what this will look like...there are steps to leave the mobil home...and steps to get in it...and I have been told I will have to hop up and down the steps...In January, in Minnesota, I have been advised to "hop" up and down steps. This is not going to end well.

     My sister offered to come in from out of state to help me. But, I don't really want to have her go out of her way like that for me...does that sound weird? I love my sister, and I LOVE that she is willing to come to Minnesota to help me...but, I don't think it is that major of a surgery. I am going to research it a little more before I call her about it. I would feel like the worlds BIGGEST idiot if I said no and then really needed her...

     That's it for today...that is all of the Elly drama I have for you. Tomorrow, I am going to go to a hotel and watch the Vikings, Packers game with my husband and just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment