Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The ultimate back stabber

Remember my post yesterday about the really really rude teenager I had living with me? Well, today I instructed her not to take her ipod to school as it is not an appropriate place for that device...she took it to school. Knowing that she was going to lose it (I would confiscate it) she has now moved out...

Here are the messages she forwarded me (I am assuming on accident) between her and her mom.


7:21am
A.
Hey I have to talk to you...

7:21am
B.
whats up... 

7:28am
A.
Elly had a letter on my iPod this morning that said um you were on your iPod yesterday and that is not appropriate and you either need to leave it home or with your mom I was like I was on it in the morning before school started and in paws which is study hall and it died after that so not like i was on it anyways and I talked to mom about it she is fine with it just if I don't use it in other classes and I was like and I was talking to mom on it all she does is complaine about me and to me all the time all day and yesterday I was doing the dishes and she complained again...

7:31am
B.
what do you want to do do you want to come to aunt cindys... 

7:34am
A.
Well are you guys going to go to the church on Friday and then I will come to the church and I can just come with you guys and ill think about what needs to happen... 

7:34am
B.
i think i will go... 

7:35am
A.
Okay so I will go to the church then stay there till Sunday and then we will see like she is just being rude... 

7:37am
B.
she is always rude to you... 

7:37am
A.
I know... 

7:37am
B.
well just remember i love you... 

7:41am
A.
And now the rule is is I can't have naps cuz I don't go back to bed at night which I do they just woke me up twice by turning in the light... 

7:43am
B.
wow okay how much longer do you have cheer... 

8:47am
A.
? What you mean... 

8:52am
A.
Mom Elly just posted on Facebook oh little girl you did not just through something back in my face I don't care who's child you are the consequences start now  So call ms Cassidy and ask her to start the bus next week on Monday cuz I'm moving with you guys  K gotta go starting class...

10:42am
B.
k baby i will do that... 

11:16am
A.
Hey but how will I get home from practices  And get to them ?... 

11:26am
A.
I'm in study hall right now... 

11:45am
A.
?... 

12:19pm
B.
you can find a friends house you can go to after practice and dad will pick you up... 

12:24pm
A.
Or maybe you can talk to grandma grandma and I can sit there till he gets off... 

12:30pm
B.
we will figure it out... 

12:34pm
A.
Okay mamma... 

2:17pm
B.
if you get there tonight and she starts call me i will have dad pick you up after work... 

3:52pm
A.
Okay that sounds better could you just have dad pick me up tonight... 

4:10pm
B.
okay i will do that  he gets off at930 so i will have hime pick you up... 

4:11pm
A.
But how will I get to school tomorrow... 

4:11pm
B.
we will have to take you... 

4:13pm
A.
Okay and okay just tell him and I will pack my stuff when I get home and then he will pick me up and I will see you tonight... 

4:13pm
B.
sounds good baby where are you now... 

4:13pm
A.
I really don't want to go there  School waiting for practice... 

4:14pm
B.
i understand well be safe what time is practice over... 

4:14pm
A.
7...

4:15pm
B.
okay well pack your stuff tell elly thank you for her help but you dont want to be a problem for her and you are going to go to your parents who will make sure you are doing what you need to.  tell her she has enough people and stress and you will just come here... 

4:18pm
A.
Ok we'll I texted her before we planned to go tonight I thought I was just going tomorrow and I was like I am leaving and moving in with my mom and you won't have to deal with me... 

4:19pm
B.
did she respond... 

4:19pm
A.
No she has not responded all day... 

4:20pm
B.
okay
okay  well if she does anything call grandma grandma...

4:20pm
A.
Why... 

4:20pm
B.
cause she cant abuse you and she would come get you
i would hate to have to kill her... 

4:21pm
A.
Oh we'll I'm strong I can wait till dad comes... 

4:21pm
B.
well she is there if you need her... 

4:25pm
A.
Okay and she unfriendly me on Facebook lol... 

4:26pm
B.
ahh such a loss... 

4:26pm
A.
Right but make sure dad comes...

4:26pm
B.
i will

 I can't ABUSE A? B wouldn't want to come kill me? Seriously? B is a doped up, ex druggy who can't get off of her ass long enough to BATHE! She stanks, has atrophied her muscles by sitting on her ass for years! How in the hell would she come kill me? As for me abusing A...how? because I wouldn't sit back and allow her to continuously disrespect me? Really? They can go to hell!

As for A...she has burned her last bridge with me. She will never be allowed to live in my house again...Talk about the ultimate back stabbing...hope she enjoys her Ipod.

    2 comments:

    1. I hate to say it, but this IS someone else's child. Her parents SHOULD be the ones taking care of her. This is probably for the best in the long run because A - You don't need the extra stress in your life, and B - she obviously doesn't know how to be grateful for the help you have given her.
      Other than that, it sounds to me like an unnecessary power struggle. You wanted to assert your authority by saying "A, you cannot bring your Ipod to school because I think that it is inappropriate."
      And she basically responded with, "But it's MINE and I can do what I want with it!" Which is true. Even if you bought it for her - which I don't think you did - but even if you did, it's her possession. Unless you are paying some sort of monthly bill on it, you cannot take it away or tell her how to use it. Trying to do so just makes you look like the bad guy.
      Plus, she knows how to play her mother. "Mom, Elly did this and that to me, waa!" Of course her mom is going to respond with, "You poor baby! I'll protect you from the big bad Elly!"
      You don't need that. Let it go. It's not your problem. You wanted to help and she felt your help came with a bit too much control for her taste. Oh well, her loss. You don't need to be mean or badmouth her, just tell her - calmly - that if she doesn't appreciate your help, she had better never coming crying to you again. It's called tough love, and even though it sucks, sometimes it's all you can do.
      Wish I could come hug you! Hopefully you can take some of your hurt and anger and channel it into your writing.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. As long as she was a fifteen year old, living under my roof, she was living under my rules.

        Did it make me into the bad guy? Yeah...But after a month of her getting ruder and ruder to me and my kids I had had enough.

        Roxie...As far as I am concerned, if ANY kid is in my house they abide by my rules. No if's and's or but's about it. I follow some rules (like yours with food) of the parents but the general rules and respect items don't change...it is just the way I am.

        I get what you are saying...it just sucks that she chooses to do this to me after I have opened my home to her not once but TWICE when she was homeless because of her parents. Her Ipod is obviously very important...

        FYI, if someone sends their kid to my house with a cell phone and they are texting at midnight, I will take it away...The same went for seeing the teenager online all day while she was in school. If she can't have it without abusing it, I will take it away. An ipod is a privilage...not a right...especially if you are fifteen years old!!

        Delete