Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I just need a little more time...

   Losing a friend over your political belief's sucks. No really, it really, really sucks! I feel like I was sucker punched. Just bam! OMG!!! I am SO offended by a picture you posted to FB! We are no longer friends!

   This is my take on it...

 
   No really, that is really my take on it. I saw a number of things on her FB that I found to be offensive. I simply scrolled past and didn't let it interfere in our friendship.

   I thought I was climbing out of my bi-polar slump when this happened...now, I am not really sure where I am at.

   I am further "down" than I have previously been...I feel like I am so far in the abyss that I will never get out.

   I know that isn't true. I know it will get better...but losing someone I was growing closer and closer too and having her call me hateful, mean, and cruel...because I posted a picture???

   Anyhow, I had kind of started writing Aria's Redemption again. I was SO proud of myself for starting to push out of the depression...and then this happened...

   I will keep pushing, and pushing...but for those who read this and are actually interested in my books, I swear I will keep you updated....


My brain kind of feel like the above picture...I come up with some great idea's! And once I sit down at the computer to put them down, they just disappear!




1 comment:

  1. My brain does that too! Especially right when I'm about to go to sleep. My brain will kick in with the best idea ever! and I know that if I go to sleep, I'll completely forget about it by morning. So my choices are to get up and write it down, or go to sleep and pray i remember it. Most often, I choose to try to go to sleep, and THAT's when I suddenly have to plan this idea out in minute detail for about three hours before I feel like just punching myself to knock me out. And then in the morning, I wonder what I ever thought was so great about that idea anyway...

    ReplyDelete