Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

The beginning of a new weight loss journey

So, I am starting a new weight loss plan. It is simple, for the first six weeks, I am on a liquid and soft foods diet....I may cheat while I am on vacation...

It is basically the diet they would have put me on if I had had the weight loss surgery. I want to see if I can do it without the knife.

Strangely enough, my biggest issue on day one was getting calories in! At almost 10pm, to meet my calorie goals, I made myself 2 eggs with a 1/4 cup of cheese on it JUST to meet the 1200 a day minimum! And I think I made it by 10-15 calories!

The big bad number?

Starting weight is....

229.8 pounds

I don't have any specific weekly goals...just that the number goes down (or stays the same) and doesn't go up!

So there is the horrible starting point...I am looking into purchasing a bike so I can excersize. Gotta start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment