Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 4 weight loss update!

I weighed in this morning at 220.6 pounds.
Last weeks weight loss?
2 pounds flat...

I may not be losing as fast as I would if I had weight loss surgery but I have to believe it is healthier and better to do it this way.

I don't feel deprived either. This last weekend I had pork ribs, hamburgers, pizza, and smores...

I started thinking about this diet and realized that this isn't a "diet"...it is about me learning to eat in the morning, eat at lunch, and eat dinner. It is about me starting to take care of me and not everyone around me.

The bariatric doctors kept saying that I needed to "redefine my relationship with food" and I kept thinking...I have one? The more I thought about it the more I realized that I may not have a "bad" relationship with food...what I needed to do is actually develope one!

So everyday, I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ANd if I am hungry I eat a small snack...
No more waiting all day to eat. No more doing half of the stuff that I did...

But, I still don't see as over eating being my main issue. I eat more now than I ever did before!!! And, I am losing weight.

Hopefully, this week sees another two pounds gone...but, I am sick and I am struggling to force myself to eat. I skipped breakfast today (unless you count a cup of coffee) and my lunch was yogurt....

Gah...we'll see what happens. At least it is supposed to be nice this week...maybe I will get out and go biking! If I feel better...excersizing when I am sick isn't going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment