Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

If you can't say something nice...

Well, it was probably someone from my past that did it...though I have no proof...BUT someone came onto my last blog just to say...

"Sounds like suicide is your only way out."

What an asshole! Seriously?

If you can't say something nice, just go to someone elses blog. I am not forcing anyone to read this...am I?

Anyhow, this week has been interesting.

First, I went in for a pedicure and they HURT ME! Both of my big toes are still throbbing more than 35 hours later...never going back there.

My other daughter keeps getting randomly hit on the walkways at her school...but she doesn't know the people doing it! So, how do I get it to stop if she never sees the person who does it? ***Shaking my head in disgust*** Does NO ONE teach their children respect in Florida? This state has tons of disrespectful little brats...and I mean that. I haven't met a kid as respectful as mine yet and I have been here for 11 months.

Other than that I guess things are okay...my super man is working ALL week at both jobs. I am very worried about him.

On the plus side, I made a teeny tiny bit of progress on my next novel :) I am so pleased with myself.

I wish I knew all of the people who followed my blog, if you find me this interesting, why aren't we internet buddies :D J/K...I get it...the draw of following someone elses drama anonymously.

Anyhow, that is all for today. Just wanted to try to keep my promise of blogging more.

No comments:

Post a Comment