Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Petty Immature people and being a blogger.

     So, being a blogger opens life up to the entire world of people...some of those people are petty, immature, and not worthy of my attention.

     Just an FYI to my online stalker, your ploy didn't work and everyone saw right through you. Period.

     I had a very stressful day today. Besides dealing with the above crap, I had a sick child home from school...Let me just say it sucks to have to be the vomit cleaner 0_o But I made it through the day and just when I thought she was getting better, she popped a fever. Poor baby :( I feel so bad for her!

     However, the life expectancy of my blog may have just been cut short. I am deciding whether or not I want to keep opening myself up to the kind of freak that invaded my life last night.

     Any one of my readers brave enough to post a comment telling me what they think? Should I just close down my blog? Or should I keep it open and just say "fuck off" to the freaks and weirdos that won't leave me alone?

2 comments:

  1. Keep it open and say fuck off! I have no idea why someone is purposely trying to create shit in your life, but just remember, Karma is a bitch. This person will get what is coming to them.

    ReplyDelete